The ACKER-12 eDiscovery & Incident Response is our state of the art eDiscovery Incident Response Workstation specifically crafted, geared for the modern day forensic examiner/operator tasked with handling IR type Examinations. Each ACKER MODEL in this Series presents High I/O for processing and calculations, with a Strong Focus on Network throughput, and Superb Scalability for Storage.
The ACKER-12 is Far Superior in Performance and Configuration than anything you will find available on the marketplace for eDiscovery and Incident Response Work.
This system features the full spectrum of computer forensic workstations equipment including dual Intel Xeon Platinum Processor running a max speed of 3.40GHz with 60MB of L3 Cache. This processor is highly rated and reaches the Top of the Charts for benchmarking scores. The ACKER-12 starts with a whopping 512GB of DDR4 3200MHz RAM and can be configured with up to 6TB of DDR4 RAM. While some companies will provide you with a sub-par Graphics Card, we outfit these systems with an nVidia RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X GPU or Quadro 8000 48GB to handle any video and image processing thrown at it. All of this is done on a Workstation Motherboard that is, by design, engineered to Operate Flawlessly under High I/O Situations.
Next, this Next-Level system presents Independent and FAST disk volumes running off of separate controllers. The Operating System starts up with 2x 512 NVME, can be configured for either RAID1 for redundancy or RAID0 for an extremely fast Operating System and a 4 x 480GB Enterprise Class RAID 10 Array for Database Files. Also inside the same chassis we stack eight (8) 4TB rotational disks and set those in RAID 10 for processing case work. Lastly, we include eight (8) additional 4TB rotational disks and set those in RAID 5 for storage of Images and other Case Work to be ingested into the system. By adding in these different volumes, we Solve the Solution many eDiscovery examiners have of needed multiple drive sets.
We take the Incident Response solution a step further by giving Each Operator the choice of either Dual Gigabit Internet Ports (built onto the motherboard), OR an Additional One (1) Gigabit Port Card OR a Ten (10) Gigabit Port Card OR a Fiber Channel Card OR Absolutely Anything else that Each Examiner Requires for their Forensic Network. We understand these needs and work closely with each examiner to meet and exceed their requirements.
The ACKER-12 is Far Superior in Performance and Configuration than anything you will find available on the marketplace for eDiscovery and Incident Response Work. These configurations are designed by security and hardware specialists in the field and specially geared towards Maximum I/O not only on your local Workstation, but across the Network.
ACKER-12 Specifications (Upgradable)
- Two (2) Intel® Xeon® Platinum 8380 Processors IceLake maximum boot speed 3.40 GHz 40-Core Server Processors 60MB of L3 Cache
- 512GB of High End 3200 MHz Ultra Fast DDR4 RAM
- Two (2) 512GB NVME in either RAID 1 or 0 Configurations for the Operating System
- Four (4) 480GB Enterprise Class SSDs set in RAID 10 for Database Files
- Four (4) 12TB Enterprise/NAS Class Rotational HDDs in RAID 10 for Processing
- Eight (8) 6TB Enterprise/NAS Class Rotational HDDs in RAID 5 for Data Storage
- High End SATA/SAS RAID Cards for Database and Evidence Drive
- Blu-Ray16X 4MB Cache SATA Blu-ray Burner
- One (1) RTX 3090 24GB GDDR5 Graphics Processing Unit
- One (1) 2.5” Hot Swap Bay with Six (6) Removable Trays
- One (1) 3.5” Hot Swap Trays totaling Five (5) Removable Bays
- Liquid Cooling for the Central Processing Unit
- Forensic Card Reader as Front Panel
- One (1) 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub
- Ten (10) Port USB 2.0 Hub
- Tableau T-3iu Installed
- One (1) 1600 Watt Power Supply Unit
- High End Whisper Quite Fans throughout the Entire System (Hydraulic Fluid Ball Bearing rated at 300,000 hour lifespan)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
Systems can be bought with or without warranty.
- Size: 15″W x 19.06″H x 20.06″D (381mm x 484mm x 510mm)
- Open 5.25″ Bays = 10
- Fan size(s) = 120mm
- PCI Chassis Expansion Slots = 8
- Aluminum Thickness = 0.118″ (or 3.00mm)
- Finish = Powder Coated Black with Black Appointments